"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Sunday, February 28, 2010

We got hit with a lot of snow this month, with a major storm a few weeks ago. I was fortunate to be able to take a "snow day" to avoid the commute, and had a day just to relax and play in the snow with the puggies. After we came inside, the little ones were CRAZY and had a blast wrestling on the carpet.

This video is the tail end of the play time we had, after the pugs were winding down. Without fail, the best way to get them to pay attention to you is to speak in a certain tone of voice, and say a few select words. Obviously "treat" gets attention. Also "walk," "cheese," "park" or anything rhyming with the aforementioned words. I quite often get a tilt out of "I love you." But the absolute BEST way to get their attention? Make them think you're about to leave. You're gonna love the head tilts I get out of saying goodbye in this one.

Photobucket

2 comments:

THE PUGLET said...

Ooooo -- synchronized head tilts!

I love how nothing moves but their heads :)

Jennifer said...

Hahahahaha!!! I had to watch it twice!!