"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm so glad that I got ya.

We're coming up on Miss Natty's "gotcha day" next week, so I better hurry up and introduce the girl! Natalie, as she was named by the rescue--or Natty, Nataloo, or "Louie" as she is most often called--came into our lives on February 22, 2009 from the Northern Illinois Pug Rescue. She is the most precious girl, a fantastic buddy to Mr. Klaus, and the best addition to our family we could've ever asked for.

This is the first picture I ever saw of our Natalie.

She was SO thin, a tiny little mite who was very underweight from living as a stray. (I'll have to tell more of that story later.) Look at that snaggle!

Here's a picture of her at her foster home.

And here she is today! What a princess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the ketchup in the background... nice touch :)