"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Friday, April 10, 2015

Sleepy Faces

It's Friday night, which in the pod typically means that after a good long walk with the pugs, we eat sushi and settle in for some TV and snuggles with the poor kiddos who have been SO UTTERLY DEPRIVED of attention all week. (Yeah, that last part isn't true at all, but I myself desperately need some cuddle and down time by the end of the week, don't you?) These are the faces that keep me company these days.


I swear they just keep getting cuter and cuter by the day. Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Pug Slope said...

You two look extra comfortable! Living the pug dream!

-Love,
Sid.

Pug Slope said...

Also, yes, I am living in Chicago with my Dad. We also went through a few big changes since you were last posting. Funny thing, I actually was BORN on the west coast and spent my first few years there (in Los Angeles). If there are any good dog parks or pee spots to check out in Chicago, let me know! :)

-Love,
Sid.

dw said...

Indeed they do keep getting cuter!!

Karen and Riley

World of Animals, Inc said...

We just love seeing both of your sleeping faces. These are just the best that your mom had to take photos of you both. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals