"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Back by Popular Demand!

Okay, so maybe no one has exactly demanded that we come back. But we HAVE missed blogging! And when I found out a few minutes ago that a friend's old blog had just up and DISAPPEARED, I thought: "I can't let that happen to Two Pugs in a Pod!" SOOOOO here we are. And my GOD do we have a lot to tell you.

I'm guessing that many of our followers have kept up with our adventures on Facebook, but for those of you who haven't, here are the two most majorly important details:

We now live in the land of sun and sand on the West Coast.

There is a new pug daddy in the picture (and pug mom has a new last name!)

We are all happy and well. Klaus and Natty are eight (EIGHT!!!) years old now. Where has the time gone???

There is entirely too much to catch up on in one blog post, so for now, I'm going to leave you with some pictures of the pugs' first trip to the ocean and a promise to try my darndest to get back into the habit of blogging.










Thank you for following our adventures! xoxo




6 comments:

Noodles said...

You certainly are California Dreaming now!!
Love Noodles

Vito and Gina said...

Ahhhh, all of my old friends are back! I'm so glad our moms decided to let us out of captivity - now we can start plotting and hatching plans in secret like the old days! My new plan is to get to that beach! I know you guys will help.

Later!
Vito

dw said...

Look at those beach pictures! Just a bit warmer there than back here, but how do you have real hockey there? :p

Welcome back!
Karen and Riley

Southern Fried Pugs said...

That's a lot of change! We are sure you aren't regretting your move to the coast after this winter! Congratulations on your new dad, too!

Pug Slope said...

Glad you are back!!! We missed you! So glad you've had so much good news in your life. OMP, I love the beach! What did you two think of the waves?

-Love,
Sid.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are so happy that things have been going well for you. Being so close to the beach must be so much fun for walkies. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals