"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Monday, March 8, 2010

Think Spring

It's supposed to be in the mid-to-upper 40s here all week, and we are getting some MAJOR spring fever. Over the weekend, I took the pugs for a walk on a new double leash that I bought for them, and we had a lot of fun! They're not used to being tethered together yet, so I got tangled up quite a bit, but I think we'll all get the hang of it. I am looking forward to being able to take them on more walks by myself--the three of us could definitely use the exercise! Our walk was followed by a crazy pug war in the back yard, which in turn was followed by baths for two VERY muddy pugs. I wish I could've gotten photos, but all you would've seen of them were black and fawn (and mud-colored) blurs anyway. The snow is finally melting, leaving our back yard a total mud pit.

We don't have any blooms yet, so here's a picture of miss Natty from last year to get you thinking spring! A pretty flower for a sweet, pretty girl. :)

No comments: