"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Hi everybody! We are so long overdue on a post that I don't even know where to begin. We owe you all updates on why we've been missing and how we're all doing...and we're even about 3 months overdue on a website review. (Sorry, MrChewy!)

Life has been Busy. Crazy. Good. We're all well. And we miss you!

This holiday weekend, I just wanted to share a few oldie-but-goodie Easter photos from a happy time a few years ago. I hope to have a place with a yard again sometime soon, so I can recreate this Easter egg hunt for the puggies. (They may not have snouts, but when there's a treat inside, they can pop a plastic egg open like nobody's business.) Maybe we'll take it to the park tomorrow! It's going to be a gorgeous weekend. :) Hope you all have a wonderful Easter, or if you don't celebrate, just a wonderful, beautiful spring weekend.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Elgor82 said...

Cute! We're hoping the Easter Bunny leaves us some eggs with treats in them!

Happy Easter!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Happy Easter! I never thought of hiding treats in plastic eggs. Tallulah would probably try to swallow the egg whole! But maybe I'll try that next year.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Easter. You guys are Easter egg hunting?
Benny & Lily

Pug Slope said...

Happy Easter! That egg hunt is a great idea. I'll have to see if my 'rents will be up for a post-Easter Egg Hunt. Hope to hear from you two again, soon!

-Love,
Sid.