"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mug Shot

This photo makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. 
Natty's intake photo from the shelter. My poor little muffin. She looks sad, but I can also see that sassy little gurl shining under the surface, just waiting to be spoiled. I want to smooch this poor stray puggy right on her pouty little lips. 

I wonder what she was like when they brought her in. Was she lovey, squirmy and waggy, the way she is now—giving tiny pug kisses? Was she scared? Did she give them the vocal Natty attitude (Nattitude™)?

Now you tell me—what kind of luck would YOU have trying to resist that face?

Thank you, NIPRA, for saving my little girl. 

10 comments:

Payton said...

Resistance is futile! How precious she is in that picture! It always amazes me, more than any other breed, that pugs would/could be strays. I guess it's just because they are so people and food crazy lap dogs. So yeah to NIPRA!
Love,
Payton

Kari in Alaska said...

I'm sure there was a rush to save that face!

Stop by for a visit
Kari
Dogisgodinreverse.com

Tucker and Lola said...

I would have no defenses at all against that face!

dw said...

Oh my, that little face would leave no resistance! Thanks NIPRA for saving that little girl!

Kelly said...

Oh Natty, you are just edible. My momma wants to nibble you right up.

So glad your momma found you (Or you found her!). Life is sweet.

xoxo

Chicas Libelulas said...

What a Face!!!
We want to send lost of Bechos!!
Spongy,Licky & Patrick

The Devil Dog said...

Mom said she would have caved in minutes, if not seconds.

Roxy

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Thank goodness for caring people!!!!

Vito and Gina said...

Oh my goodness, Natty you were toooooooo precious! Mom always wonders what our lives were like before we were rescued. Well she knows what mine was like - I lived in a crate with a mean woman 24/7. But for Vinny and Louie and Pippa - she always wonders about their old lives and why no one looked for Louie (Vinny & Pippa were both dumped at shelters) and it's enough to make her cry.

Pug mysteries!

Natty you are so lucky that your awesome Mom chose you - you won the pug lottery!

Later!
Vito

Anonymous said...

Oh, Natty, mama says you really are too precious for words.