"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Glurm

Isn't it funny how we come up with nicknames for our pets? In these photos, Natty is demonstrating what we refer to as "The Glurm." When she lays with her legs pinned underneath her so you can't see them at all, we kinda think she resembles a Glow Worm. (Although now that I look at him, the little dude does have two arms, doesn't he?) Anyway, combine Glow Worm with Gurl, and NATURALLY you get "Glurm." Do you follow? Of course you do.

Here is the elusive Glurm in its natural habitat.


It spends most of its time sleeping, in order to conserve energy derived from precious stores of kibble.


Extreme Glurm closeup!

7 comments:

Payton said...

Natty is so precious! Sleeping pugs are the best. Wait, us pugs are the best in all we do! Heehee! My dad calls me a bullet when I lay like that will all limbs tucked under. Have a great weekend Klaus and Natty!
Love,
Payton

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Mama calls us'uns the "tater pugs" since we look like a baked potato in our cuddled up physiques.
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Two French Bulldogs said...

It's better than chubby
Benny & Lily

Anakin Man said...

You can call Natty -like duglet and Klaus -Al!!

And then you can continue to collect Recon under your new identies--
hee hee

Later Friend,
Anakin Man

Pug Slope said...

Natty - that sure is a comfortable position. I guess it's a pug thing because I do that, too. My parents call it "peanut mode" because I guess they think I look like a peanut when I'm all tucked in.
-Love, Sid.

pugmama said...

we call that the potato-pug position -- aka 'look ma! no arms!' always a sure bet for an energetic smooch.

Vito and Gina said...

Oh Natty, Vinny lays like that all the time. Mom always laughs b/c he looks like he has no arms or legs. I hate it when he makes her laugh. I find it very annoying.

Later friends!
Vito