"The pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor"- Margot Kaufman

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Now that I've begun...where do I begin?

I've had such a difficult time getting started on this blog. I think the main problem is that I've got too many memories and stories to share; aside from my ode to Pepper and the birth of my pug obsession, I can't think where to turn my attention next! I mean, I've been talking about pugs for so long, people that I haven't been in touch with for 15 years have been known to say "finally!" when informed that I now have pugs.

I guess there's nothing left to do but to jump right in. Since my whole intent and purpose in starting this blog was to share pictures and stories from my own adventures in pugdom, I suppose an introduction to my own little pudgy gremlins would be warranted.

Be forewarned, there's a chance that upon meeting my two little monsters, you might become just as hooked as I am. I'll begin where my own personal experience as a pug mom began: with a big-eyed, velvet-eared, soft-bellied baby boy known as Black Male C.



I brought him home at the end of December 2006, and life has never been the same. This is a photo of my baby boy as a puppy shortly after I brought him home at nine weeks old. World, meet Klaus von Wrinklesworth.


Look at that face! Does he know how cute he is, or what?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA!!! Black Male C. How come you didn't keep the name? I can just hear you yelling across the yard, "Come here, Black Male C!!!" It has such a ring to it.

And I swear he's smiling in the second picture... seriously?? I want to smush him in my arms.